If your project complies with the criteria and guidelines of The Maypole Fund, then you can apply for a grant.
How to complete the application form
- Describe clearly the activity you would like the Maypole Fund to support;
- Include an email address so that we can easily contact you;
- Include your bank account details including IBAN code;
- Clearly state how your activity fits in with Maypole's AIMS and say how the CRITERIA apply to your project;
- State clearly the total amount you need. Our maximum grant is £750;
- Give a breakdown of the costs;
- Do not exceed four A4 pages.
- We only contact successful applicants.
- If you do not hear from us within 2 months of these dates, your application has been unsuccessful.
- If you are awarded a grant, the Maypole Fund expects that you will spend it on the agreed activity, and that within the following six months you will write us a short report showing what you have achieved with the money, and attaching receipts for all expenditure.