We fund imaginative, non-violent projects and activities which proactively challenge militarism in locally relevant and appropriate ways. Applicants can be individual women or women-only groups.
This means we welcome applications from women for projects and activities for any of the following:
- Feminist anti-militarism
- Feminist anti-war activism
- Action against the arms trade
- Action against nuclear weapons and weapons systems
- Action to support disarmament policies and processes
We do not fund:
- On-going running costs by groups, including recurring salaries or office rental
- Undergraduate or graduate studies
- Economic development or poverty reduction, such as investment in machinery or materials, or investment in private businesses
- Participation in conferences, study visits, etc by women from the Global North
See a selection of projects we have previously funded that met our aims in a variety of ways.